Hello all...sorry I did not post last week...I was out of town, out in the garden, and canning like crazy. Yes, I am canning...can you believe it. Just today I canned tomatoes, I made pickles, and salsa. I think I put up about 48 jars today. And I STILL have 3 huge bowls of tomatoes! So guess what is on the list for tomorrow...
Anyway, I reluctantly accepted a 'new job'...I have been asked to work on a team of 3 to develop a new class for the college I teach for. I am excited and I think it is a great opportunity...but it will be hard work. So, if I seem a bit spacey...then you can understand that I am just preoccupied.
The kids and I are headed out on Tuesday to go visit some friends and grandparents...and guess what...Harry Potter Starts! Of course we have plans...but not sure I will make it (not appropriate for my crew).
Other than teaching, gardening, cleaning, taking a new job, and dealing with the 'mom' stuff...things have been pretty much the same. We did have a great trip for July 4th weekend...and Big girl had spent the week with Nana and Pawpaw. Of course they both want to go back...but they get so spoiled. I am thinking that I may take their place and let Nana and Pawpaw take care of me!
Ok...I am going to try to sleep now...must wake up early and start the canning process all over again!
Monday, July 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Heck yea you'll make it!! hey...why aren't you bringing me any canned stuff? We love canned tomatoes, salsa, pickles, etc.....HELLO???
ReplyDelete