Ok...many of you know how much I love to scrapbook...and I do still love my books that have been completed. But I spent the last few days learning the tricks and tools of digital scrapbooking...and yes...I think I have been converted. Of course...it is like learning a new language and I still have so much to learn...but I love it.
You are probably asking yourself what in the world am I going to do my closet full of scrapbooking materials? No...I am not giving up my traditional method...I guess you could say that I have found a new hobby...or at least I am learning a new hobby! I have completed a few pages and I am having fun learning how to make things look as nice as my traditional pages.
Friday, March 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



What an awesome LO! And that paper...and the scripture...wherever did you find those? JK :) I already miss you...that's pretty pitiful when it's only been 1 1/2 days since I saw ya, huh? I apparently got to relaxed hanging out w/no responsibilities cuz now I'm super sleepy!
ReplyDeleteOh...and about your wierd animal fact...Yea, I know that...that female has lived in our neighborhood for 8 years now...lol