Hello all...I hope everyone is doing great. We are awesome! We had a great day today. The weather was wonderful...it is starting to be a bit cooler so we decided to head to the zoo. We haven't seen our good friends in a while so we met up with S and K to have some fun. My little man loved it. We saw all kinds of animals, jumped off the snake, saw the tigers...he had a blast. Just at the end of our trip, we heard a strange noise. Walked up to a cage. What a sight to see. I guess for 'blogging etiquette' we will just say the animals in question needed some privacy! There were several other moms, and one dad...we all had kids...and several were getting snap shots. We did not have a camera...so I can't share the exact details...but let's just say...the zoo may have some tortoise eggs soon! No...I am not making it up...we had a short biology lesson thanks to the Galapagos tortoise. My wonderful...biology loving son...noticed the strange activity and questioned what they were up to. 'Just playing' we replied...and he responded...'He's looking happy'!
Great huh. Kids are so funny!
Monday, September 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Oh, that's hilarious. We are wanting to go to the zoo too, but looks like it won't happen until November.
ReplyDeletehugs!