Wednesday, January 19, 2011

OMG...Look what I did

OK...I have to say that I love to sew.  Yep, it is a bit frustrating...but what isn't.  I am dreaming now of a nicer sewing maching...maybe one of these days.  But for now, I am having fun with what I have.  A good friend came over yesterday and we had a blast making my girls a new skirt...she went home and made some that were super cute...but she has been sewing a lot longer than I have.  Anyway...I wanted to share it with you.  I only have my picture of sweet girl...but they are pretty much identical.  She is also wearing a t-shirt ringlet scarf that I made the other night.  How cute is she!



Here are a few extra pictures for you to enjoy!




2 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT! That skirt is just darling!! Way to go, you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog!

    You're so creative. Her outfit turned out so cute.

    Talk to you soon.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete