OK...so the plan for the day was to wax the brows and get my Little Man a much needed hair cut. And I have to say (I am a bit partial)...but he is the cutest thing ever. I have yet to capture that on camera...but here is the amazing thing that happened today. Big Girl had mentioned a few months ago that she wanted a hair cut...but when asked again she said not really. So we were there and she came up to me and said "Mom, remember when you donated your hair for cancer wigs? " I said yes, and she replied "I was wondering if my hair would be long enough to do the same?" Wow...I was shocked...really? Yes, she was sure. So we measured her hair and showed her just how short it would be if she donated the 10 inches. REALLY SHORT.
So she was asked again...was she sure, was she going to cry...she simply said...at least I won't be bald like some people are. I guess maybe she does pay attention to some of the things that we try to teach...and what a sweet heart! If you will notice the last picture...I think my Little Man wouldn't mind a wig sometimes.
So here you go:
Sorry daddy...but this was just too cute not to post! He is still the cutest thing you have ever seen!
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment