Tuesday, June 11, 2013

My bi-annual post

Hello there...yep still around.  I would say that I am going to try to post more.  or that I will do better...but we all know that is a laugh.  I am posting now because my bro said he wanted to see the kids.  So I guess since it has been several months...I would post again.  Of course the next post the kids may be a year older.

So we are on our first week of summer vacation...and we are busy.  My little man has football camp, the girls are in soccer camp and we go from 8-5...it's back and forth all day.  While trying to squeeze in swimming and gardening.  We successfully completed the 5th, 2nd, and kindergarten.  We are moving on!  Here are a few pics that you can enjoy.

First day of K

Last Day of K...smooches from teacher!
 












 

No comments:

Post a Comment