Hello everyone...I can't believe it is already May. This year seems to be flying by...I just can't keep up. The girls had a recital last weekend and Nana and PawPaw came to visit. So I had to share some pictures.
OK...the garden is going great...I try to spend a little time each day weeding and killing squash bugs. We already have some squash, strawberries, and we even have fruit on our trees...so will see how they grow and how they taste. I can't wait.
School is almost over for Big Girl and we have been working hard...she is so ready for summer.
Sweet girl is still as busy as always and has a fascination with 'slide' phones. She normally asks everyone what kind of phone they have and if they have a slip phone she will ask to see it.
Now my little man is a handful. He is so active, loves to jump off things, but is scared of our neighbor (only a few months older). He is quite funny when our neighbor comes over he will run to me (I guess a little competition scares him away). Anyway, he loves to be outside and we have decided he will probably be the class clown. He is so funny, always trying to make you laugh, and likes the attention.
My reading is going great...I am really enjoying it. I am on 3 different books right now...one has been really hard to get through...Sybil...it is a disturbing book. Maybe you have seen the movie with Sally Fields...anyway...based on a true story the girl Sybil has like 16 different personalities and the book tells her story of how the doctors discovered what happened to cause these different personalities to emerge. It is a good book, interesting, but disturbing and sad at the same time. I will be sending this on to you froggymomma...so you have to read it.
OK...I am going to end for now and write more later. I have a few other things to talk about...but I am so tired right now and I can barely move my fingers...so I will try to write more this week.


The girls look so cute with there balleria suits on! I'm with Big Girl on being ready for the summer. I've got one more final to go, yay!
ReplyDelete