We have been so busy getting ready for the Holidays...I am sure you all have too. I have been working hard on my hand-made gifts...and I came up with a bright idea to do something special for my dad. I thought it would be pretty easy...oh my...it was much harder than I thought. I made him a t-shirt quilt...and I would post a picture of it, but it is late...I can't find my camera, and my boys are sound asleep. So when I get to it...I will post a picture because I am so proud. I have also made several other quilts that are for gifts...so I will post pictures after the holidays. My hands are killing me, my back is screaming, and my poor sewing machine has no idea what is going on it has been used so much lately.
We are finally gearing up for all the family and gifts...and as I was trying so hard to get things ready, my little man can always put a smile on my face. He came running in my room the other day shouting 'He-Ha'...because that is what real cowboys say...check this out:
Thursday, December 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment