Can you believe my sweet girl turned 6! She is still so little...already half way through kindergarten...it just doesn't seem right that they grow up so soon. I can still remember the expression on her face when she was 2 and we were riding the polar express and Santa came down the aisle. If he had not caught her, she would have fallen in the floor...but instead she was the only one on the train that fell into Santa's arms and gave him a huge hug. What a moment.
So she asked to have a polar express party this year...I couldn't resist. We did it all...the outdoor movie, hot chocolate, rice krispies...and yes...even Santa and the bells. I have to admit he wasn't exactly what I was expecting since he had to bring the lyrics to the Christmas songs, and my hubby did make a few comments...but the kids LOVED it. Sweet girl was in awe...and my big boy was so excited. They are still taking about Santa coming to the party. So enjoy the pictures.
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment