Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Home Sweet Home

Thank Goodness we are home!  Can I say...I love my bed, I love my floor, I love my couch, I love my tv, I love running water and modern plumbing, and I love love love my potty!  Take a look at the wonder place the hubby fixed up for us.  (no kidding aside...it was actually VERY comfy)

My home for the week.


My kitchen and dining room for the week.


My couch...OUCH!



I didn't attempt taking a picture of the 'bathroom' we used...and I use the word bathroom with sarcasm!  Showers were only $5 a pop...and big girl had to pay as well.  So $15 every other day to smell good for a few hours...so worth it.

Look how much fun the kids had:


SMORES!


and more SMORES!


Chilly, happy mornings.


Calm and peaceful.




Telling funny stories.


Relaxing!


Loving on cousins.


More loving!

Ok...and the last day the girls picked me some lovely flowers!


Enough for now...but I will keep you updated!  School starts soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment