Friday, August 17, 2012

Wedding Bliss

OK...so I still have photos to show of our trip...but I thought I would take a break and post a few pics of the wedding we were able to attend.  It was such a sweet wedding and the bride was a beauty.  We are friends of the groom and his family is precious to us.  The girls were so excited...my sweet girl just wanted to see the 'princess bride' and the big girl was waiting for the 'marriage kiss'. 

The kids were all dressed up and what a sight they were.  The bride a groom looked amazing as well as all their friends and family.  We are so blessed to have people like this in our lives...my kids even call the parents Aunt T and Uncle T...and they love their 3 kiddos (well...not really 'kids anymore).

Because they looked so precious...I thought I would share a few photos...enjoy.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment