Hi everyone...you thought I forgot about my blog, didn't you? Well, I didn't...I have just had a lot going on. Little man got over Scarlett fever, we had to be out of town for the memorial service, and as soon as we got back we had to deal with a stomach virus. We are all ok now...but I am still climbing over mounds of laundry.
I just wanted to share what has happened in my Little Man's life...it was pretty devastating at first...he cried...begged...but now is much better. You probably can't guess...you may be thinking something bad (we have had a string of bad luck)...no, it is not bad although he may argue a little. We took down the crib! So it is official...I do not have a baby any more. He is not even in a toddler bed...his is in his BIG boy bed. Can you believe it? He is getting used to it...It only takes us about an hour or so to put him to bed now. I read him several books, sing several songs, and then I am instructed to 'sit'! Here are the kids on his big boy bed.
I also wanted to share some photos of the girls at dance...they are getting excited because their recital is getting closer. They love to dance...sweet girl loves ballet (such a princess) and Big girl loves jazz (very active). Here are some great poses for you to see.
I know I am biased...but you have to admit...those girls are cute!
Talk to you soon!


I LOVE the tights :) Give the girls big hugs from me & J & Mr. T!! And make sure Little Man gets one too.
ReplyDeleteAww! They are so cute! That doesn't make you biased though.
ReplyDeleteADORABLE! seriously, absolutely adorable. :0) Good luck to big man in his big boy bed!
ReplyDelete~robin
Girly girls! I love it!
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Annette