Ok...so I am over the whole hard drive issue. I have realized that I just have bad luck with technology...so I have been trying to back up my back upped back up files. Did you get that? Well...I think I have 3 copies of everything now. I am not finished...but I am trying.
So a few things coming up...my grandma is 90 now and the family is throwing a surprise party for her. My girls are going to dance...I am teaming up with my bro and sis-in-law to preform as the California Raisins (yeah...you heard me) and H asked me if they were going to video the show. I said...'I hope not'...guess what? I just found out that they are...but I will not be showing a copy to anyone!
My big girl finished her bball season and has started t-ball...she is not too bad. Needs work, but considering she still can't figure out which had the glove goes on...she is doing pretty good. We have been busy at her school doing science experiments...and we have a praying mantis egg that we are going to watch hatch in her class. We are all so excited.
Sweet girl has grown up a bit...thinks she is 15...and is so funny when she is playing. The things she says will amaze you. She said to me tonight as she was playing 'Ms Holli'...I am going to do your hair, but I can't help you with your make-up, and I only take cash...no credit cards or checks... Can't you just see her with her hand on her hip telling me this. She is funny.
My Little man is growing so fast...he gets so many compliments on those curls...and he is quite a character. He has started getting scared of bugs and will run if he sees one. We will try to get him over that since we will be working in the yard quite a bit this summer. He is talking so much...it is hard to stop him. The most recent comments are that he will tell you to 'stop-it'. It is not just how he says it...but that he points at you and says 'sop-it'...you can barely hear the t sound. I am going to get some pictures...but this week has been cold and rainy...and we have been at the school a lot...so I have not had my camera in hand.
I will tell you that I am wanting to go with my friend to the 3-day walk. If you will all just keep me in your prayers that my hubby will be ok with it and that I have the courage. I think it is so awesome to be involved in something like this...although I don't think I am at risk, I know several people that are and a few that are survivors. I would love to support this cause. I also know how hard it is on the kids when I go away, and that will be for 3 days...I am normally only gone for 2, but maybe we can work it out.
So, we are still busy, going in all directions, and loving what we do. My kids remind me each day how blessed I am and that I need to remember what I have been given. I promise I will get some pictures up soon!
I will see some of you soon.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Ok...1...the only courage you need is dealing w/your hubby when you ask him for the 3Day time :) 2...I WILL get a copy of that video, don't you worry 3...3 COPIES OF EVERYTHING? so did you get a portable external? I'm sorry I didn't get that done for you this week...call me so we can figure that part out (getting my stuff). I can probably get to it Mon or Tues. 4...love u!!
ReplyDeleteIt was really nice to see you and the kids again! I got a few pictures of them at the party.
ReplyDeleteWow, sounds like lots goin' on! I hope you get to go on the walk!
ReplyDelete:0)