Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Crazy Times!

Well we made it through Spring Break...and it has been a bit crazy for me. First the girls were gone for the break so it was just me and little man, and daddy. We had fun working in the garden, playing in the yard, and even went out of town to visit a good friend. We went to a base ball game, but we really missed the girls. Just not the same without them. So we were happy when they came home...and as soon as they got back, daddy had to leave for work...and can I just say OMG...what a week. It was a hard week for us, especially since I had to get up early and stay up really late. Let me just try to explain what our week was like:
Monday...wake at 630, take Big girl to school, busy all day, Little man dumped a coke in the kitchen just after I mopped the floor.
Tuesday...Big girl to school, moms day out, bible study, PTO meeting, again busy all day, little man dumped a glass of water in my bedroom.
Wednesday...not too bad, worked in the yard, tried to finish laundry, the girls had dance, and again I was up late.
Thursday...a bit slower, no meetings, just worked in the yard and cleaned up the dirt little man dumped in the kitchen. Do you see a pattern forming here?
Friday...Big girls field trip, errands in town, little man dumped a coke icee in his room, he dumped a bag of chips in the kitchen, finally my scrapbook night.
Saturday...house is a disaster! We are all tired...we worked in the yard and I worked on the computer.
Sunday...church, work in the yard, work on computer.
MONDAY (yesterday)...my birthday!!! We had fun cleaning up the crayon on the floor and the wall...little man tried to decorate my room I guess...but it came right off thanks to a special cleaning product. He again dumped water on the floor.

We had a few cool nights and a few plants in the garden didn't do too well...I don't think they are dead, but they do not look great right now. But we have quite a few things planted...and the yard is looking great. I need to take a picture and post it...I will try to do that.

Anyway...I just wanted to let everyone know that we are doing great. Big girl is glad to be back at school, Sweet girl is still the princess and ruler of the house, and little man continues to surprise me with the messes he can make. But we are having fun creating beauty in our yard and garden...I can't wait for the garden to bear fruits!

Hope to see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Busy bee! I'm glad we got to see you for grams b-day though.

    ReplyDelete