Ok...I promise, I have blogged since Jan...for some reason they were not going through. They were all saved as drafts...most of the news is old news...so I just deleted them all.
So on to my new post that will hopefully be visible tomorrow for you. We have been a little under the weather...just all the temperature changes and rain...the kids have all been sick as well as mommy. But we are going uphill now.
Big girl had her Valentines day party today...what fun. Her teacher is wonderful and I enjoy her classmates when I am there. Sweet girl just fits right in...she even made her own Valentines so that she could pass them out. Big girl had fun at the party and we created a great box...it was an octopus...she even won a prize. If I could find my camera I would take a picture before it gets messed up. I guess that will be my mission tomorrow.
So...just a freaky day...it started out a little slow...still not feeling great...it got a bit hectic during the party...then calmed down when we came home...then the kids had friends over for a night of pizza, play, and movies. Freaky that none of my posts went through...but glad that I think I have it fixed.
My parents are coming down tomorrow to visit the kids...they always have so much fun when Nana and Pawpaw come to town...although the house is a wreck!
Friday, February 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment