You are more likely to be killed by a Champagne cork than by a poisonous spider.
3-Day for the Cure
Mason Creek
Who Am I?
Hello, I am a wife and mother of 3 wonderful and amusing kids. I like to cook, entertain, sew, scrapbook, and the list goes on. I also LOVE to read! You will notice 'nicknames' for protection...but I know you will be able to figure out who's who. My family keeps me laughing both through thier words and actions...so I hope you enjoying laughing with me and learning through my amuzing grace.
Yes...most definately still reading. I will update the list so you can get a clue what might be good to read. Any sugguestions...let me know. I am sure by looking at my list you can see what I like...a variety. However there are a few that I seem to read every year...I just can't help myself. I have to add the hunger games to books that I could read over and over!
The Mortal Instrument Series The Hunger Games Trilogy Vampire Diaries (like the show too!) Morganville Vampires Wuthering Heights Pride and Prejudice
I also read with the kids HP and the Sorcers Stone Coraline Fugde Series
Mommy says "Big girl, how was your second day of school?" Her reply "FAN-tastic...I even got in trouble for not wearing tennis shoes to P.E." My response "What did you tell the teacher?" Big girl said "I just told her that we don't wear tennis shoes at our house."
No comments:
Post a Comment