So as my kiddos are painting in the family room, I had a few minutes to check a few blogs I try to keep up with and I came across one titled 'the simple women' http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
Amazing...with my crazy and very amusing days...how could I simplify my life. Impossible you think? Well, maybe for me, but what if I could just take the time to notice things around me. Be amazed at God's creation...in awe of what he has accomplished in my life. Still finding the time to laugh at my life, my kids, my hubby, my pets, and my house. Take the time to remember the grace I have been given and be determined to live life to the fullest. Spending time with the kids and not quite so worried about what the house looks like.
OK...that was a long way to say...I am going to start 'daybooking'. Now let me stress that my 'daybooking' may be weekly or monthly...but the idea is the same. Just to reflect on what is going on, be thankful for what I have, and in ALL things praise Him who created all things. So here is my first attempt:
Outside my window...Cloudy
I am thinking...the health of my family
I am thankful for...God's grace
From the learning rooms...creative ways to learn letter sounds
From the kitchen...images of homemade salsa and jam
I am wearing...comfy clothes
I am creating...this post and art with kiddos
I am going...to the movies tonightI am reading...Praying God's will for my life
I am hoping...we get squash and zucchinni again
I am hearing...laugther, barking dogs, singing
Around the house...one kid still painting, one 'talking' to Barbies, one kicking a ball
One of my favorite things...digi scrapping
A few plans for the rest of the week: movie night, swimming, family coming, July 4th party
Sweet shot...
check out "the simple woman's daybook" to join the "for today" journaling idea or to browse among other amazing journals!!


No comments:
Post a Comment