Thursday, July 22, 2010

Crazy Obsession

OK...so I am out of town...in a town I love...but I have to admit I am obsessed with a creature that you can find in these parts of the state...in your house...even in your bed on occassion.  They are just plain creepy...and they hurt.  My husband laughs at me and tells me I am being rediculus and at this house...they sort of tease me.  But I still use my flashlight to keep an eye out. 

So I thought since I was awake...and since I haven't posted in a while...I thought I would go ahead and let you know what is happening...

FOR TODAY


Outside my window...dark...bright moon.
I am thinking...I can't wait for it to be daytime.
I am thankful for...my friends that like when I visit.
I am wearing...jammies...it is 3 a.m.
I am creating...anxiety over fear of scorpions.
I am going...to be sleepy tomorrow.
I am reading...Nightmare Academy by Frank Peritti
I am hoping...not to see a critter!
I am hearing...outside noises, crickets, the fan and ac blowing, and yep...I can even hear snoring.
Around the house...Critters?  Creaks?  Spooky noises?  Flashlight scanning!
One of my favorite things...when my baby says 'I love you Mommy'.
A few plans for the rest of the week: play date with kids, eating lunch out, seeing Eclipse again.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...Yuck...creepy and mean...tell me you wouldn't be a little freaked out...


Check out my inspiration at...
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Ok, but you gotta give me the crickets. I almost had it as bad...thankfully you didn't see many scorpions this trip...not like the almost 81 crickets I killed. yuck! How's the scarf coming? Mine is still in the bag, lol.

    ReplyDelete