Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Saying Goodbye

FOR TODAY


Outside my window...Cloudy right now, seems a bit dreary but that may be because of what has to happen today.


I am thinking...Making the right decision, realizing how hard it is to say bye to a pet, wondering how the girls will feel when they get home.


I am thankful for...Having family and friends, the rain we have had for the yard and garden, and an understanding husband.


From the learning rooms...Not really teaching this week, the girls are at Nana's, but I am learning that time is precious, I am enjoying my time with my son.


From the kitchen...Nothing yet, just can't get motivated.


I am wearing...Jammies.


I am creating...My meal plan for the next week.


I am going...to be sad today, but I hope to go visit a few friends later this week.


I am reading...I just completed a book, so I am not sure yet what I will pick up.


I am hoping...That my decision is right, that Vader will be peaceful and much better off.


I am hearing...My singing with Dora.
 Around the house...Cats meowing, dogs barking, Dora singing.


One of my favorite things...Reading a good book.


A few plans for the rest of the week: Taking care of Vader, visiting friends, working in the garden, and maybe I will have time to complete a puzzle.


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...I know I have already shared the picture of Vader in the buggy, but I did not include my daughter pushing him around.  Such a wonderful picture and I am sitll not sure how to explain to my precious girls that Vader is not here anymore.  He has been sick for a while and has continued to get worse.  So we are saying goodbye today and eventhough it is 'just a cat', he has been in our family for a while now and it is never easy to say bye.  Looking at this picture reminds me that he had a great life and was loved.



Follow this blog to see what daybooking is all about:
Mention my blog and offer a link back to the main page of my blog. http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment