Hello friends and family...I know what you are thinking...'She said she was going to blog each night'...So I was wrong. I mean really, what was I thinking...3 kids in a hotel room, at Disney World...and I thought I could play on the computer each night...RIGHT. Well, I did have to do my work (which I got very behind)...but I just didn't have the time to blog...sorry.




Ok...I guess I will leave it at that for tonight...it is getting late. I will post more as soon as I can. I just wanted to let everyone know what a wonderful time we had. It really was magical, the girls were in awe of all the huge things they saw. It was such a neat place to be and it wouldn't have been possible without Nana and Pawpaw...thanks so much. We don't say it often enough...but we love you both and it was a tremendous trip.
So we are finally back and I talked to a friend today about the trip. She asked how the girls liked the plane trip and if I took any pictures of their first flight. Yea...sure...3 kids, a stroller, 5 or 6 carry on bags...and I took pictures. That was the last thing on my mind. Just getting through the plane ride was enough to worry about. But they did fairly well...as good as can be expected.
Did we have fun...of course. It was truly magical...but have any of you been lately? It is like it's own state within Florida. The state of DW...it was huge. We didn't even make it to one of the parks or to Downtown Disney. We spent a lot of time at Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom, and we watched the fireworks 3 times at Epcot because they were so amazing.
At animal kingdom, we rode rides, saw animals, and went on a safari ride...that was a blast. We saw 'the festival of the Lion King' which was really cool, and met several characters there. Here are a few of my favorite photos from Animal Kingdom.
We also had a blast at Magic Kingdom. I already posted a few pictures of when we met Snow White, Belle, and Cinderella...also I mentioned that we ate at the royal palace (AWESOME). We also rode some rides...Big Girl even rode Space Mountain. Now, that is the only memory I have of when I went to DW and all I remember is Sheree's hair in my face and I was SCREAMING...and probably yelling at my daddy for putting me on the ride. My Big Girl did say that she did not like the ride...but she did not scream or anything. We were so proud. We met other princesses and we spent some time with Mickey and Minnie. Here are some of my favorites.
Ok...I guess I will leave it at that for tonight...it is getting late. I will post more as soon as I can. I just wanted to let everyone know what a wonderful time we had. It really was magical, the girls were in awe of all the huge things they saw. It was such a neat place to be and it wouldn't have been possible without Nana and Pawpaw...thanks so much. We don't say it often enough...but we love you both and it was a tremendous trip.


I'm so glad that you all got to go on such a special trip. It seems you had a blast! Yea!!
ReplyDeleteHow are you feeling today? You guys look like you had a blast :) Love you and miss you.
ReplyDelete