OK...I know I haven't posted any pictures lately, although a few of you seemed to enjoy the creepy crawlies! But I have finally found my camera cord...so I thought I would put a hold on the creepy crawlies. Anyway...I am just posting some pictures for you...so I hope you enjoy!
Friday, August 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I like these pics MUCH better than the creepy crawlies. And by the way...please tell your hubby that he is NUTS if he ever makes you go camping again in TX at the end of freakin' July! I can't have him risking my best friend's life that way...
ReplyDeleteSeriously!!! I am so with you!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you found you camera cord. These are great pictures! Oh, yes, I love to read. My favorites are christian romance and mystery or thrillers. My favorite author is Karen Kingsbury. Oh and yes I am going to the wedding. I'll leave Thursday.
ReplyDelete