Ok...this is going to be a short one...but I know it will make you laugh.
Ever imagine yourself being 'that person' in the check-out lane that has to purchase something that you don't care for everyone to know...maybe tampons, hemorrhoid cream, depends...and the price is not coming up so they have to call someone and loudly have to say "I need a price check on..."
So, Sweet girl has been suffering from so bad tummy aches...we even had to take her to the doctor to have blood work and an X-ray...turns out she just needs to poop. So...picture this...I am at Wal-greens looking for some poop helper...I look at the prices and want the best for my money right...so I get MyraLax and I decided on the BIG bottle...more for my money.
So I get to the check-out lane (you see where this is going right?) and there are 2 men in line behind me, 3 workers 'hanging out', and several other ladies shopping. I would say about 15 people in the store, plus the stupid lady at the check-out trying to but MyraLax (yep, that would be me).
The clerk (he) says...I need to get a price check on this because it is not coming up. He TRIES to do it quietly by the phone "do you know the price of MyraLax?, no the BIG one...oh ok"...
Good he has it...nope. So another worker comes up from the back...about 20 feet away and the clerk with me holds the BIG bottle up and says...MYRALAX...THE BIG ONE...I NEED A PRICE.
Hello...could I have been anymore humiliated. I mean, I couldn't turn to all those people and tell them it was for my little girl because the bottle was BIG...and that would have been way to much for a little girl. They must have really thought I was backed up.
So after 2 sort of bad days around here...again I am reminded not to sweat the little things. I guess God thought I needed to be humbled and that I needed a little laugh.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I'm still laughing! Hey...it's Miralax...(i not y), you'd think since you bought the BIG bottle you could read the label. Just kidding. Hey, I've sent you a blog award, go read mine to see it :)
ReplyDeleteOH, that's hilarious!
ReplyDelete