Ok...I know...it has been a while. But let me explain...I may have mentioned...or maybe not...that I took on a new position because I felt that I 'had the time'...HA. Anyway...I have spent every moment I could reading and researching...teaching and grading...mothering and cleaning...wife-ing and wi-fying (that may be hard for a few of you)...gardening and cooking...training and stressing. So, I really have been doing something.
I know many of you think that I have forgotten about my huge reading list...I have not...but I had to put the fun books on hold and read the even more fun invert book...yes that was 586 pages and not only did I read it...but I have studied it...so that should count for 2 books right? Anyway, I did manage to fit a few in for the kids and one for me that was rather odd. So I have updated my reading list...check it out and I could use the encouragement!
I think I mentioned that I had to purchase a new 'off-brand' computer...so I have also spent hours transferring data, learning my new operating system (yuck) and even more time in trying to figure out how to use word 07...and I tell you...I am about to chunk it out the window.
Anyway...I love my new computer and have enjoyed not having to sit directly in front of a fan hoping that my computer will not shut down on me before I finish my work. I have also spent numerous hours trying to research information for the new class I am helping develop for the university...so since I can't find my camera cord to show you the cute photos of my kiddos...I am showing you some creepy images of my new friends I am really getting to know! Enjoy...and in the mean time I am looking for the camera cord!
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









I have to give you kudos for taking the time to read all those books. Don't stress to much though, it's bad for your health.
ReplyDeleteOk, you're hilarious.
ReplyDeleteThat scorpion is completely creepy. Seriously.