Hello everyone...again it has been a while...I know...but so many things have been going on with our families. This is going to be short and sweet...but I have to tell you about my awesome women's retreat that I was able to attend this weekend...but I will write tomorrow or Tuesday.
Today I am writing to tell you that I did my 15 mile day today. I will say that my training has been a bit harder than I expected...but I am really working hard...still trying to raise money to meet my required commitment...but I know God is in control and I am not going to worry about the money.
The other thing I just have to say is that I have such AWESOME friends...I am often amazed by the people I am around and have the opportunity to get to know. Thank you so much K for walking 5 miles with me so I could have someone to talk to and encourage me...and Thanks to J for walking a few miles with us as well. Then my other friend came along to walk the last trip with me...thanks S...I really needed the encouragement. Walking that by myself I probably would have quit early...but they helped push me to finish the 15 miles...thanks again.
Anyway...I am training...extremely tired right now...but was so blessed from my weekend. I still say that I don't really fit in here and that I often feel like a visitor because I don't know enough people...but after this weekend's retreat and my day today...I do believe God has me right where he wants me for now. I am so grateful for that.
Ok...I still have 10 papers left to grade...so I better get to work...I will post some pictures tomorrow and tell you about my weekend...I had so much fun!
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


You the woman! :)
ReplyDelete