OK...so I have decided to try something new...I have a good friend that does something called Wordless Wednesday where she just posts a great picture or pictures of her kids or something. I hope she doesn't mind me sort of copying her idea...but I am going to try Fabulous Friday...so it may be a picture, a story, a recipe...who knows. But that way you can look forward to something on Friday...
So here goes...my first Fabulous Friday...the whole reason I even thougth of this is because today is a special day. Big girl is not often home during the day...but she got out of school early and she is home today. Today is fabulous because all 3 of my kiddos are in the family room having a birthday party for...JESUS...not only that, but they are packing gift bags and singing songs. As a matter of fact...while I am writing this post, Big girl is in here singing her song she just made up...
"All hail Jesus, he was born in a manager on a farm. With all the cows and sheep, Mary and Joseph had a precious baby...he was born on Christmas Day. Born on a farm, in a manger all covered with hay, he looked like a prince and he is so handsome every single day. Mary was his mommy, Joesph was his daddy and they treated him so good and now he lives in Heaven."
And in the background you can hear from the 2 background singers..."All hail Jesus, praise Jesus, YEAH Jesus."
What do you think, do we have a hit? They truly are fabulous...just take a look at these:


Aww! They are all so sweet!
ReplyDelete