Sunday, January 10, 2010

OK...OK

So several have mentioned that they do read the blog...but that I do not post enough. So my fault...I have enjoyed writing and I enjoy blogging with others so I am going to keep trying. I am not sure what all I am going to do with the blog...but hopefully it will be a bit amusing for you. I did want to share some photos from Christmas...we had a beautiful white Christmas this year. It was amazing...enjoy the photos...











4 comments:

  1. Awww! How cute they are! We didn't get much snow here. It was mostly ice actually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh by the way, I'd love for you to follow my blogs. I know I post off and on but it'd mean a lot to me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea!!!!! You're staying!!! I wish we had snow on Christmas :( But there was ice today in a few places...I skidded a bit at Sonic but that Diet Vanilla Dr. Pepper is SO worth it in the morning, ha! Love u
    Oh...and go visit my blog today to link to my friend Christi's blog...she's doing a Giveaway, it's a book, you know how we like books!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes...I am glad too...even my hubby said he reads the blog...and I have 2 followers and I don't even know who they are...Yes...I do follow both your blogs...I guess I should post more comments!

    ReplyDelete