I think I must change a name...she is still a sweet girl...but there is not another name that fits her better than Princess! You can not imagine my shoppper and she is pretty sneaky. She will have 10 things in her hand and you will never know it...and her taste is quite expensive...especially when she is buying scrapbooking items. She turned 5 and is so ready to start school...we do school at home and she is sometimes dressed and ready before I am. She will come into the room and say..."ok mom, I am ready to start my school work". She had a great birthday with lot's of friends and family...I just thought I would share a few photos.
That's Right...I am 5 now!
OH...that cake looks yummy!
I am a crafty girl...I love it.
Princess and the frog cake.
Opening gifts...too loud for our cousin K!
Yeah...more stuff I can tear up!
Wagon riding!
So sweet!
T and AJ having a laugh.
Our other cousin K...hard to get a photo of!
HEY! (That's me yelling)...it's time for another post, woman!
ReplyDeleteOh...and let me just tell you once again how much I must love you...b/c I am having THE HARDEST time getting through The Historian. I've been trying to read it for over a month (yes, I have 2 books going at one time but this one is priority, I promise). BUT, because you love it so much, I just have to finish it. The story is good it's just so wordy (that's kind of funny, I know, seeing as how it's a book, but you know what I mean). Luv ya