Most of you that know me understand my love for entertaining friends and family. I lived for quite a while in a place that I didn't really have the room to have people over. When we bought our new house, I couldn't wait to get in so that we could start having people over. I have loved each 'gathering' we have had.
Yesterday as we were playing out in the yard, our friends...C&C wanted to come play...we had a blast out in the yard on the playground and playing soccer. One of them is close to Baby Boys age and they like to play 'boot-ball'...I love hearing Baby Boy say that. I also love how little C says my name. When it was time to go home, they did not want to go. But they did because their mommy and daddy are AWESOME! I couldn't ask for better neighbors! So I told them to come back soon. Well, today they wanted to come over again...and we stayed outside until dark running and playing. We had such a great afternoon.
One thing that I have always told daddy is that it is important to me for people to WANT to hang out at our house. C&C like to come over and that makes me and the kids happy. We love to play. Of course we have other friends that like to hang out here as well...and it brings such joy!
Just a side note...I did spend quite a while tonight picking up poo-poo from the dogs...it happened to be very colorful...I guess the new lab puppy found the crayons! Sweet girl thought that was really funny! You will all be happy to know Baby Boys new word is 'sweetea' (sweet tea)...
I can't wait until my next gathering...someone come over and hang out with us!








WE LOVE hanging at your house, it's very relaxing for T, believe it or not! Even w/your hubby there...hee hee.
ReplyDeleteBUT...it's YOUR turn to come here, dangit!
Wait till you start seeing socks come out of Concho's back-end...that will amaze you. Wish I had actually taken pictures of Max doing it all those years ago, hard to believe they can actually get those all the way through their bodies..IN TACT. Ok, enough of that.
By the way...I'm having a heck of time trying NOT to read Twilight right now, you were right, I really like it, unbelievably. I'm about 2/3 finished. Have you read the others in the group?
ReplyDelete