Well, I did it...I have finally joined several of you in creating my own blog. I normally keep a journal, and love to write about my life and family. So I am trying out the blog idea. I hope that you will be able to keep up with my family and our life now.
I had trouble deciding on a title for my blog and had many ideas...one was Crazy Busy...because that pretty much sums up my life. Then with everything that has happened this week...I thought of going with something a little more serious...like Worthless Worries...but then my Baby Boy (BB) walked in with 4 markers (lids off), My Big Girl (BG) came running through with make-up all over her face, and my Sweet Girl (SG) dashed in with an old Shirley Temple doll crying because she lost her panties. What to do first? Help Sweet Girl find her doll's panties, check on where my Big Boy used his markers, or help wash the make-up off Big Girl. So I thought...my life is full of 'funny' moments (many times I have to look back to laugh) and I also realized that I, along with most mommies, must have special grace for my kids when things like this happens.
So, there you go...one thing is consistent in my life...and that is that it is full of amusing circumstances that require patience and grace. So with the disappointing last few days, and the uncertainty and concern of what is ahead of us...I just look to my family and friends and realize it is not all about me! How blessed I am with everyone that surrounds me that I am learning it is just a waste of time worrying about the what-if's (Thank you H!!!) I know who is in control and I am willing to trust that...after all the ultimate gift of grace is from Him.
OK...enough of the serious talk...I want to share my family with you. Since this is my first entry...I figured it would be a bit long...sorry...but I wanted you to at least understand where we are at. My most recent photos are of course Halloween. I had a pumpkin, Alice in Wonderland, and Ariel...how cute they were.
My Big Boy also got his first hair-cut...mommy was not really ready, but daddy wanted it shaved. So we compromised and had it trimmed. Of course I saved a few curls for his scrapbook (I will get it done).
Well, there you have it...the start of my new blog...I hope you continue to follow me during my journey to continue having grace for my kids through those 'amuzing' moments no matter how hard they might be. Follow me as I learn how to cope with the calamity of motherhood and laugh at those precious moments that sometimes seem unbearable!


No comments:
Post a Comment