Saturday, November 8, 2008

Important Decision



Hello again, I know I said that I was not going to keep up with the blog everyday...not sure how I will fit it in my tight schedule, but I have replaced my journal with the blog. So it is not as hard as I thought it would be. I just wanted to let everyone know that daddy and I have an important decision to make...so just be in prayer tomorrow that we do what God is leading us to do.


On a lighter note..a bit more 'amuZing' I guess you could say...My Big Girl kicked the ball 3 times today in the game! At least that is what I saw during my times of helping Sweet Girl and chasing Baby Boy. We didn't win...2 to 2...but that is pretty good. It was cold at the game...so as my Sweet Girl is bundled in her blanket with a coat and long pants...yet she never forgets to ask mommy if she can have a snow cone. After the game we went to get snow cones...and came back to look at some puppies that were in a box. As my Sweet Girl looked down to say hi...the cone tilted...and guess where it ended up? Yep, in the box with the puppies. But that didn't stop my Baby Boy...he just reached in and grabbed the ball of ice. Only 10am and our day is starting off with adventures! No, we didn't let him eat it after the puppies had licked it...but it was still pretty funny.


Our anniversary is tomorrow...12 years...I can hardly believe it. It is so neat to look at how much has changed over the years. We have moved 4 times, have 'owned' 2 homes, had to live in a trailer and a rent house, and we have both changed jobs or careers. We went from doctors telling us we would never have children to having 3 wonderful and healthy kids, and we have had several well-loved pets. We have lost 2 pets since we have been married...but have a full home now! It has been a wonderful life so far...the uphill battles included...and I can't wait to see where we are in 5 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment