On Friday I had a Mary Kay party...and that is totally pink! I had several friends gathered here and the table was full. Well my sweet girl squeezed into Tebbi's lap...and my Big Girl stayed around as well. So we were stripping off make-up and preparing to get 'doll-ed up'. Guess who HAD to be involved. You got it...my sweet Baby Boy grabbed my hand and said 'up mommy up'...so I stood up (just can't say no to him yet)...and he climbed in my seat. When I tried to remove him he protested! So I asked what he wanted and he said 'See'. So I gave him the mirror, and he then took my cloth and begin washing his face. SO CUTE...ok not 'manly' but still precious. I tried so hard to capture that moment with the camera and every time I put the camera up him he looked at me...grinned...and said 'cheese'! He stayed with us for a while...here he is...mommy is so proud.
Mammaw and Pappaw came for a short visit and we all went to Big Girls soccer game...COLD...but we stayed. She even kicked the ball several times. We came back home just to hang around and play. Many of you know that we have a new puppy...really sweet and he still has puppy breath. It is so funny to hear my Baby Boy yell his name...it sounds like he is saying CONGO (Concho)...and when the puppy comes running he says BITE...yep the puppy likes to chew on everything...he is a lab!
Jack's Buddy at the soccer field.

Ok...the other point I was going to make...I guess she gets this problem from me about making decisions...but I counted the outfits my Sweet Girl wore...just on Saturday...5! Can you believe it...and that does not count her jammies. If she goes outside for 5 minutes...then she is dirty and needs to change. That is just one battle I have given up on...what can I say...she is truly a GIRLY GIRL.

The other exciting news was that we went to school on Friday to teach magnets to Big Girls class. We always have a blast and the kids love doing science. When we came home I got the girls to help me clean up a bit. My purse was sitting on the floor in the kitchen and I gave Big Girl some trash to throw away. She stood there looking at my purse and said 'do I just throw it here?' I said...why would you throw it in mommy's purse and she replied 'well it looks like a trash can'...does that mean I have to clean out my purse? I did notice it was getting a bit heavy...and I am really not sure what is in there.
So the weekend flew by...as it usually does...but here we are. All the kids sleeping, Daddy yelling at the Cowboy game, and mommy trying to work (blogging instead). Again, we are constantly reminded of how important family and friends are. I guess you could say that I am starting to feel at home in my new house...and yes...even in my small town!





I can just HEAR Big Girl saying that about your purse, that is hilarious! And love that Baby Boy had to be a part of the party :) So did you get any good stuff from the MK party? I splurged at the school carnival last week and won the Beauti control basket that had Margarita lotion and foot stuff in it, yummy smell! Miss you
ReplyDelete